All government organisations have official polices and guidelines and parish councils are no exception. These can range from simple rules through to much more complex ones. This page includes links to a number of the council’s official policy documents.
- Co-option Policy
- Code of Conduct (updated July 2023)
- Complaints Procedure
- Dignity at Work
- Disciplinary Procedure
- Environmental Policy
- Equality and Diversity
- Financial Regulations (updated July 2023)
- Financial Reserves Policy
- Freedom of Information
- Grant Application
- Grant Awarding
- Grievance Procedure
- Health and Safety Policy
- Lone Working
- Media, Communications and Social Media Policy
- Mission Statement (added July 2023)
- Priorities (added July 2023)
- Retention of Documents
- Risk Assessment and Management of CDPC Procedures
- Standing Orders (updated June 2023)
- Statement of Internal Control
- Training Policy
To find out about the role of the parish council and for details about their meetings, their work and the councillors visit our dedicated area below.
Find us on Facebook
Coleorton Parish Council has a new Facebook page, which is full of news and information about the parish and surrounding areas.
Get in touch
If you would like to contribute any item about Coleorton or surrounding areas or add details of your club, organisation or event (no charge) or have any suggestions for items on this website please message us.